Returns are simple and free for UK customers. To begin, please enter your email address and the order number below. Non-UK customers should instead contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I return an item?
- If you live in the UK, enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start.
- Follow the instructions and select the item(s) you want to return.
- Once your return request is approved, you will receive a confirmation email and a Collect+ returns label.
- Stick the Collect+ returns label onto the package and drop it off at your local Collect+ store. There are more than 7,500 Collect+ stores in the UK and most are open 7 days a week.
- If you don't live in the UK, we strongly recommend that you contact us at email@example.com before returning your order to us.
What items are returnable?
- You can return items within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Returned items must be unused and in the same condition as you received them. For clothing this means items must be unwashed and unworn.
- Items must also be in their original packaging, including any and all tags and labels.
- Gift cards, free gifts, or promotional items are not returnable. Cheeky!
Are there any charges for returns?
- Returns are free for UK customers that follow these instructions and drop off their returns at a Collect+ store.
- If you choose not to use the Collect+ network, you can send your returns at your own cost to Ten of Clubs, Bloxham Mill Business Centre, Barford Road, Bloxham, Oxfordshire, OX15 4FF, UK. If you do opt to go it alone, make sure to include your name and order number with your returns, so that we know who are you.
- We regret that we cannot currently offer free returns for non-UK customers. We're working on it, but Rome wasn't built in a day!
- Original delivery charges are non-refundable.
How soon will I get my refund?
- We'll send you an email as confirmation when your return has been received and inspected.
- Your refund will be credited to your original payment method, typically within 10 working days.
- If your refund is late or missing, please first check with your bank and/or credit card company. There is often some processing time before a refund is officially posted.
- In the unlikely event that you've done all of this and still haven't recieved your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.